Bits and Bobs from Khmer Creations
Birthday present to myself – a new black Cardie May 14 2017, 0 Comments
It was my Birthday last week, so I bought myself a present. A new black Cardigan!
The quest for the best ethical black cardie begins April 14 2017, 0 Comments
One thing I can’t live without is a black cardigan (or three). I need a new black cardigan as I seem to have misplaced mine (missing in action following a work function).
Why we love Cambodia Knits! July 08 2014, 0 Comments
Every month we will introduce you to one of our favourite social businesses from Cambodia and around the world. To get things started, let us tell you why we love Cambodia Knits!
Cambodia Knits is a social enterprise working with marginalized communities in and near Phnom Penh. Apart from having an awesome ethical business model, here are a few more reasons why we love Cambodia Knits:
- We adore the crazy and lovable little creatures that Cambodia Knits create!
- They use vibrant colours and high quality materials to knit and crochet gorgeous products.
- They provide individuals, families and communities with training and sustainable and flexible employment.
- They are empowering communities through ethical business.
- Oh, and one more thing; in 2013, Cambodia Knits and Khmer Creations Jewellery Studio combined powers to open a brand new fair trade store in Phnom Penh – Cambodian Creations!