Bits and Bobs from Khmer Creations
Why we love Cambodia Knits! July 07 2014, 0 Comments
Every month we will introduce you to one of our favourite social businesses from Cambodia and around the world. To get things started, let us tell you why we love Cambodia Knits!
Cambodia Knits is a social enterprise working with marginalized communities in and near Phnom Penh. Apart from having an awesome ethical business model, here are a few more reasons why we love Cambodia Knits:
- We adore the crazy and lovable little creatures that Cambodia Knits create!
- They use vibrant colours and high quality materials to knit and crochet gorgeous products.
- They provide individuals, families and communities with training and sustainable and flexible employment.
- They are empowering communities through ethical business.
- Oh, and one more thing; in 2013, Cambodia Knits and Khmer Creations Jewellery Studio combined powers to open a brand new fair trade store in Phnom Penh – Cambodian Creations!